Dining & Shopping: Easy Access to Shopping, Culture and Sports
When you choose to live in Tellico Village, you have the best of both worlds – lake and golf course living with proximity to just about every store and service that you can think of. The quaint town of Loudon, TN has some wonderful antique shops, women’s clothing stores and an old fashioned ice cream shop. Just a short drive to Lenoir City you’ll find a bustling community on Highway 321 with all types of stores and restaurants. Heading up I-75 to Knoxville, you’ll find Turkey Creek which has over 200 stores and over 50 places to eat. Folks in the Village joke about the fact that ‘if you can’t find what you are looking for off of Kingston Pike, it doesn’t exist’! Are you into Football or Women’s Basketball? Knoxville is home to the Tennessee Vols! Look for the orange t-shirts on Fridays and the flags waving from cars on game-day! How about a little culture? Knoxville and the surrounding area boast some great museums, theaters, a family friendly zoo, and other attractions.
Places to Eat in Tellico Village
- Mama’s Gritt’s: Mama’s Gritt’s is a breakfast restaurant located in the Village Square. Are you relocating from up North? Then this restaurant is a MUST because their grits will show you just what all you have been missing. In addition to their grits, this location is known for its great french toast and breakfast selections.
- Nuts & Bolts Cafe: Located inside Sloan’s Hardware Store, this place is a local secret. Grab some hardware for your at-home projects while joining the Tellico Village locals for either breakfast or lunch.
- Classico Italian Restaurant: Also located in the Tellico Village Square, this location will become your go-to place of refuge when craving some Italian. Although known for their classic pasta or pizza menu selections, they also provide some amazing sub selections!
- Lorenzo’s Mexican Grill: Recently ranked the #3 restaurant in the area, Lorenzo’s has always had amazing reviews. If you are craving a taco or some queso, this is the place to go.
- Yacht Club: Enjoy a tasteful meal with great views of the mountains and lake at this local hotspot.
- Toqua: Overlooking Toqua’s practice greens and driving range, Toqua Grill is the perfect place to enjoy a meal hot off the grill. Enjoy the dining room or grab a quick bite on the patio after a round of golf.